Liquid Face Lift Sculptra
Dr Paul Charlson
FRCGP DPD DRCOG DOccMed FBCAM
Paul says “Our clients love the lifting effect of Sculptra which is particularly effective for removing wrinkles on the LOWER face. Sculptra also improves skin laxity and provides LONG lasting replenishment of your natural collagen and elastin that is lost through the aging process”
Sculptra is a facial treatment that gives you deep tissue regeneration that reduces the signs of ageing in your face.
Unlike traditional dermal fillers, Sculptra works to replace lost collagen and replenish volume in your face over a prolonged period of time, giving you a more natural looking appearance.
Liquid face lift Sculptra is related to the substance used in making surgical stitches. It is used in a relative large volume compared to a tradition dermal filler, each treatment is at least 9ml, the largest vial size for a dermal filler is 2ml. Liquid facelift Sculptra, differs from dermal fillers in that its main action is to directly stimulate new collagen production giving a durable, pleasant outcome. This process takes place over a period of months and endures for much longer than HA fillers.
LIQUID FACE LIFT WITH SCULPTRA
Sculptra at a glance
- Unique collagen stimulation
- At least 3 treatments of 1 or 2 vials around 4 weeks apart for maximum effect
- Usually requires a vial a decade – 50 year old 5 vials for example
- Known as ‘liquid face lift’
- Face lift without danger of surgery or scarring
- Works deep in the tissue
- Long lasting results 2 years+
- Adds subtle lift over months
- Prices from £400 per vial